Jungle

Hi sweeties,
I'm so happy that I got to shot a few outfits before these dreadful days started. Now the rain won't stop pouring and there's this huge humidity in the air that is just...bleah ! 😩😩
I mean just look at this beautiful outfit, even if it's cold outside, it's still appropriate, but not for the rain...the rain is just - impermeable jacket and boots. 
Would really see this look that I put together date-material, like perfect to hit the city with bae !
💘










What I wore:
- Zaful jacket
- Ralph Lauren top
- Zaful skirt
- Kendall+Kylie boots
- Morgan de toi wallet purse


What do you think? :)
Really hope you like it, guys!

Kisses,
R.

Comments

  1. Love the wonderful look with the golden skirt!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl love your style! Perfect look.

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit! love your skirt
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so pretty! I hope you have a great weekend :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun